A number of resources have been developed to help businesses, organizations and individuals have a better understanding of Canada's new anti-spam legislation and how it may affect them. These resources include infographics, tip sheets and more.
You are encouraged to use and share the resources below to help spread the word about Canada's new anti-spam law.
Resources for Businesses and Organizations
- Does Canada's New Anti-Spam Law Apply?
View this infographic to learn about the application of Canada's Anti-Spam Law.
- 4 Tips for Contacting Clients Electronically
View this infographic to get useful tips on contacting your customers and clients while maintaining their trust and confidence.
- 3 Things to Think About When Sending Messages
View this infographic to learn about things to keep in mind when you're sending commercial electronic messages.
- Protect Your Business or Organization Online or While Mobile
Find tips on how to protect your business or organization from spam and other electronic threats.
- FightSpam Quiz for Businesses
Take one of our short quizzes to test your knowledge on how to protect your business and customers from spam and other electronic threats.
Resources for Individuals
- Worried It's Spam? 5 Things to Look for
View this infographic to learn about key warning signs to help you recognize a spam message.
- Protect Yourself Online or While Mobile
Get advice on how to protect yourself from spam and other electronic threats.
- FightSpam Quiz for Individuals
Take one of our short quizzes to test your knowledge on how to avoid spam and other electronic threats.
- Mobile Protection Toolbox
Learn facts and find tips on protecting yourself while using your mobile device.
The following tip sheets have been developed by the Office of Consumer Affairs:
- Date modified: